Monday, January 31, 2011

SAVING THE PRZEWALSKI'S HORSE


I first decided on creating the "SAVE THE PRZEWALSKI'S HORSE" petition after watching "Running Free" - a 1999 film based on Lucky, a horse who was born into captivity and with the help of the stable boy, he managed to fulfil his dreams of running free into the wild. After watching Running Free I asked myself, so how many horses exactly are,to this day forced to do work against their will?? Well lucky enough horse slavery isn't as popular today than it was before. This is when I found out about the Przewalski's Horse, I kept on reading, in silence, thinking, I don't want these precious, rare wild animals to go extinct! Not only do I want for my children and their children to be able to admire these animals in the wild, but i also wanted for this breed of animal to enjoy life on earth for as long as they possibly can. I then discovered that they were not only endangered, but one of the last wild horse breeds in existence today. So why don't we keep it that way? A lot of hard work is needed, not only helping to repopulate this breed but to get the 1500 + of them out of captivity and into the wild with the other 250 Przewalski's Horses. We all would be contributing a whole lot if we help out in anyway whatsoever. So start now by signing my petition- SAVE THE PRZEWALSKI'S HORSE http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/save-the-przewalski39s-horse , you will be helping me a great lot.
Thank You
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment